1. I am tired of the race card being played when it was not even in the deck when the hand was dealt.
2. I am tired of often being a fiscal conservative and a social liberal a the same time and therefore a pariah in both groups
3. I am tired of the weather people and the news people scaring the living shit out of people for no reason other than to make themselves and the public co-dependent
4. I am tired of being scared that if I use phrases like “living shit” that some people will find it necessary to be offended and compound that by telling me so instead of just shunning me. ( please shun me I didn’t want to talk to you anyhow because I am offended that you are offended)
5. I am tired of being labeled offensive for stating a reasoned opinion.
6. I am tired of hearing that compromise is a symptom of weakness
7. I am tired of the easy acceptance of political lies and the facile liars that make them.
8. I am tired of the income tax system that gives you 42 pages of instructions to fill in a one page form with every page noting that it is part of the paperwork reduction act.
9. I am tired of the fact that recreational sports for 9 year olds;are now considered lead-ins to a professional careers and that the team members have to have full uniforms, equipment bags, and play that one sport year round.
10. I am tired of hearing that elementary school children need to be concerned about where they are going to college and because of this recess has been canceled.
11. I am tired of hearing that only teachers bear the responsibility for learning
12. I am tired of hearing that all men and women are equal in reality rather than under the law. ( please read this statement carefully)
13. I am tired of the apparently accepted fact that all Democrats are godless, socialists and all Republicans are Bible thumping facists.
14. I am tired that every issue is presented in black and white except for pornographic novels which may have shades of gray.
15. I am tired of Americans believing it’s us against them and them against us when in fact as Pogo said, “We have met the enemy and he is us.”
16. I am tired of hearing that America is the aggressor in the world rather than the unfortunately tasked defender of freedom
17. I am tired of hearing that motherhood is not a worthy choice
18. I am tired of hearing, what are best weak solicitations, for class action suits on TV that will benefit no one but the lawyers running the ads.
19. I am tired of not being able to any longer figure out who to believe.
20. I am very tired of hearing that everyone should go to college.
21. I am tired of the catastrophe du jour on TV and cable news (not to mention the complex and inane blathering in a 24 hour news environment)
22. I am tired of hearing which part of the food I eat is bad for me this week
23. I am tired of the fact that nothing is an accident, everything has to have a cause and a scapegoat.
24. I am tired of Doonesbury being in the comics section of the paper instead of on the opinion page where it belongs
25. I am tired of Hollywood talking out of one side of their mouth politically and shooting, demeaning and cursing out of the other side.When was the last “G’ Rated movie made?
26. I am tired of the fact that bottled water now has flavors, vitamins, and minerals and no one seems to remember why they started drinking it in the first place.
27. I am tired of celebrities being asked to testify in front of congress when congress knows celebrities most often make their living by being something that they are not.
28. I am tired of the fact that more than ever before if you say it long enough, hard enough and in enough places many will believe it has become the truth.
29. I am tired of the government making laws that penalize all of us for the benefit of idiots.
30. I am tired of seeing kids carrying 25 pound back packs home from school every day. Filled with, what is for many, meaningless homework.
31. I am tired of hearing that the secret to better education is more time
32. I am tired of our infatuation with creating the perfect standardized test or curriculum instead of valuable human beings.
33. I am tired of the fact that most people don’t seem to understand that the Earth and our economy are pretty much closed systems.
34. I am tired that too many of us believe schools can stop bullying and enhance character while the home environment does neither.
35. I am tired of listing things that I am tired of. (sorry grammar Police) I meant I am tired of listing things of which I am tired. ( oh and need I mention the efficient use of words and expression)