- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
Just forget about it and the problem is solved.
2. Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
Blame everyone else for your problems.
3. Never spend money before you have it.
Charge enough that there is no way to pay and then declare bankruptcy.
4. Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap.
You deserve it, buy anything you want, see # 3
5. Pride cost us more than hunger, thirst, and cold.
My discomfort was caused by others and my discomfort should be everyone’s discomfort.
6. We never repent of having eaten too little.
Ha Ha Ha
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
Everything is okay, “Just Do It.” Standards of behavior are for others.
8. How much pain have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
Listen to the media to calm your fears and get a realistic view of the world.
9. Take things always by their smooth handle.
Never compromise even when it makes sense.
10. When angry count ten before you speak; if very angry 100.
Use a calculator or your phone timer because you never learned to count to 100.